Welcome to our online scheduling system!
All current 4 Paws clients can log in to our online system to:
- Verify Upcoming Appointments
(double check that our schedule matches up with your plans)
- Find out which walker is assigned to your appointments
- Update your contact information
- Review the charges for services performed
Once your profile is created, you will be contacted within 24 hrs. We will need to schedule a free Meet & Greet consultation. At the Meet & Greet, we will discuss scheduling, pet care requirements, meet all pets, answer questions, obtain necessary paperwork, etc.
At the Meet & Greet, the client must provide
- Two sets of (tested keys) during the initial meet and greet visit. One key will go to your primary Sitter/Walker and the other will be kept in file in our office.
- IF we have to make a copy of a 2nd key a fee of $20 will be added to bill for our time.
- There is a key pick-up charge of $20 each way if we need to arrange pick up of keys for future pet sitting requests.
Download the client mobile app today!
The mobile app is available in the Apple Store for iPhone or the Google Play Store for Android. Searching “PetSitClick Pet Owner + Photo” in the respective app stores will show the app as the first result to download.
When opening the app, you will be presented with the login screen. Use the email and password you set when activating your account.
“The best! “I can’t say enough wonderful things about 4 Paws Walker. Mony has been taking care of our pup when we travel for more than a year now and she is the best! Her detailed logs and awesome pics ensure that we never have to worry, in fact we joke that she takes care of Mosby better than we do!”
“4 Paws Walker is amazing! I have used many pet sitting services in my life and they top the cake. My two boxers are treated like royalty while we are gone I believe they are spoiled completely (in which they should be) and they absolutely love it when we are gone (vaca for the dogs). Thank you for being YOU!”
“So great with our furkids! Teresa and her staff have been taking care of our furkids for a long time now. They are dependable and reliable, they will call us if they see something is not right (one of the things I love about them!!) Which is a rare thing these days with text and email. We love that about them.”
“We leave knowing our cats will be in caring hands! 4 Paws Walker combine their love for animals with a disciplined checklist to make sure my little ones is safe and happy while I’m away. Zoey considers them godparents and looks forward to their visits. We rely on them and give 4 Paws Walker our highest recommendation.”