20 Minute Cat Visit – $18
– Feeding, medication, litter box clean up 30 Minute Cat **Additional $5 For Weekend Visits
30 Minute Visit – $21
– Feeding, medication, litter box clean up **Additional $5 For Weekend Visits
60 Minute Cat Visit – $30
– Feeding, medication, litter box clean up
● Supply Pickup (food, medications etc.) $20/pickup
● Vet Visit $35/hour
● After Hours Emergency Vet Visit
(8:00 pm-7:00 am) $50/hour
● House Emergency Charge (waiting for
service person) $15 per 1⁄2 hour
● Pet Sitting Cancellations made during the
cancellation period (please refer to our
Holiday Surcharge: $15
(New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day (July 3rd, 4th, 5th), Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day)
You will experience peace of mind because we use a sophisticated online software called PetSitClick which allows us to stay in constant contact with you while you are traveling. At the end of every visit you will receive a detailed report about our observations which includes pictures so you can see exactly how your cats are doing.
How does Cat Sitting Work?
House Sitting is included so we will water indoor plans (with additional instructions), pick up mail, bring in your newspaper, change lights and open/close blinds, and put out trash and recycling on specified day at no additional charge.
4 Paws Holidays
We do NOT do visits unless you separately schedule days for an additional Holiday Surcharge